7 Journalling Prompts
Do you enjoy the thrill of writing in a notebook? Do written words on a screen give you a buzz? Are you a random journaller like myself or do you commit to putting pen to paper on a daily basis?
I have to be in the mood for scribbling down my thoughts, I have, however learnt that these journalling does help my brain farts form ideas, ideas that can be turned into projects, podcasts or even programmes! My mind is forever in combat mode with itself – fighting for the ideas to be set free and the sensible side fighting for some sense of calm, it’s a dizziness I’ve grown to love and appreciate. But back to journalling, or heart storming as I like to refer to it sometimes, journalling works best for me if I give myself a theme or a title to work from rather than just scribing for the sheer purpose of getting words down. With that in mind – here are 7 sentences designed to get your mind thinking about the future. You don’t need to be thinking about the how to get there, all you need to be doing right now is writing down all the thoughts that come into your mind when thinking about the topic, no censoring allowed!
- What is it that you actually want to create in your own life?
- How do you want your lifestyle to look 5 years from now?
- How do you want your day to day schedule to look 5 years from now?
- When you wake in the morning, how do you want to feel?
- Who are you spending your time with?
- What is it that you truly care about?
- How do you want to be remembered, what is your legacy?